As other’s before me have stated this is a humbling and honoring experience. Thank you so much http://mysteriouslyquiet.wordpress.com for the nod. I too, like many of you simply enjoy writing and hope that I can touch the lives of others with my words, and with my photo’s in a positive way. I know that not all my poetry is uplifting, but there is always a message. You are not alone. Someone out there knows what you are going through, so hang on and hang in. If you know someone who’s being bullied, don’t just look the other way. Step up and be the voice until he or she is strong enough to find their own. You may just be the life line of hope someone needed. Thank you all for reading my words. My greatest goal is to be the voice of inspiration. I hope that I have completed these instructions correctly. Of my chosen 15, know that while I have been blogging less than a month, I have enjoyed your work. Keep on keeping on.
Here are the rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about me:
1. Nature continuously reminds me of God’s existence.
2. I love my girlfriend and hate that others get to say whether we can be married.
3. I love our little dog that we affectionately call Prin
4. I usually have something to say about most things.
5. I hate that people think just because you’re gay you cannot have a relationship with God.
6. I am typically a reactionary type person.
7. I love writing and photography
The 15 nominees for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
Thank you all for sharing your thoughts, ideas, and talents.